Sunday 21 October 2012

Review (2)

english:

Hey People, here is my review about the movies I watched on my last Movie Session. I never saw them before so, Here we go..

The Lucky One


Zac Efron who played the male main role did a really good job in this movie. I know most people know him just from High school Musical but he's a really good Actor especially in this role as Solider who just came back from War. About the Movie, it kind of deals with real life situations. It's impressiv to see how all goes and end. I really can recommend this Movie!

Chronicle

Well, this movie was really confusing for me! It's about some kids, who get some superpowers and one of them who's somehow the outsider get really psycho and crazy! The beginning is really really awesome but in the end the Movie sucks! That's just my personal opinion. When it was over I asked myself "about what is this movie again? about a psycho who kill people without a reason?" I don't really understand the end of the Story. I give this movie a "maybe" because I guess it depends what you like and maybe I'm just to stupid to understood :D

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn

I really love the whole world of Narnia, all the magic, all these authentic characters and don't forget the Story - it was amazing.
I don't want to spoiler to much but this time the Story is really amazing, it's not about War or anything like the previous movies, Narnia is in peace it seems like but then they find out there is something bad going on but what I will not tell. The end was the most sad thing in the whole movie, everyone who knows the Narnia movies know whats happening at the end, I really hate Goodbyes and I admit that I cried a little. I really recommend this Movie, if you liked the previous movies you will like this one too!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment