Saturday 15 September 2012

Dreams

 
Hey people of the internet,

There's one important thing I want to say to everyone:


"Believe in your dreams"


 
I'm honest, not everyone will reach their dreams but what matters is that you believe. Dreams can come true, they can actually come true! For dreams you have to take risks and you can't know how it ends - good or bad?!
I always wanted to live in London, if that happens? - I don't know but what I know is that I will do everything to make this dream come true!
And if you suppose to give up your dream remember that:
 

be youself, be patient, stick with it, continue to work hard


 
 
Go out and do everything that's possible
to reach your dreams! It's up to you if you make them reality or if they stay dreams..


Jasmin (:



No comments:

Post a Comment