Wednesday 26 September 2012

Thoughts


I was thinking about sharing my thoughts with you and yeah I guess I decided to do it.
What's going on on my mind right now?
I guess most of you can imagine these nights were you try to sleep but you just can't because there are so many thoughts in your mind who keeps you awake.
Lately I have those nights very often. I think about who I am, who I have become and who I want to be. I think about things in my life and just everything. I bet most of you can probably relate to this. I feel confused and insecure and I start to search for any answers. When I look back on my actually short life.. I ask myself: could I have done more? Can I change anything? And I always end up with the same - nothing and everytime I tell myself be patient and follow your dreams and do what you love.

When you grow, you don't change. You become more and more of who you already are.


This couldn't be more true for me!
Well, that's all for today folks. Have wonderful evening.
Jasmin (:

No comments:

Post a Comment