Sunday 16 September 2012

Review (2)

english:

Hey People, here is my review about the movies I watched last Night. I never saw them before so, Here we go..


Sherlock Holmes


Sherlock Holmes was all in all okay.
The Story was interesting and Holmes and Watson are a really good team even though Watson is the opposite of Holmes. What I loved was Holmes humor, he have a really good sense of humor, different but great!

The Hunger Games

This Movie was amazing!
Unfortunatly I haven't read the books yet, so I can't tell you if the movie fits to the book or not but I really liked the Story and how Katniss and Peeta end up together.
The only criticism I have is that I was a little bit shocked how they kill someone without even regretting!

The Woman in Black


Well, uhm this movie scared me so often!
Perhaps you should know I get easily scared and I have to say not everyone would like this movie. It's just a simple horror movie.
Simple but effective!

All in all I can recommend them all.
If you like them depends what kind of movies you like (:


Jasmin (:

No comments:

Post a Comment